For sale is an Mechanic owned/built excellent condition 2004 Honda 919 CB900F (Hornet 900).
This bike is slick has a unique naked look. Has been painted flat/matte black and has the stock logos removed. The all black aggressive looks similar to that of a Ducati or Buell. The looks, sound, and speed of this 919 are sure to turn heads.
Bike has never been dropped and has been babied by adult owners. Clean title and is ready to ride!
- Make: Honda
- Model: 919 CB900F (Hornet 900)
- Engine : 919 cc liquid cooled straight four
- Mileage: 10080
- Color: Black (Matte/Flat)
- Condition: Used - Excellent
More details and answers to frequently asked questions available here http://honda919.tumblr.com/faq
Custom Parts and Modifications:
- Custom Ignition modded with a Power Commander USB III (Bike is dynoed at 113hp and 74ft.lbs. torque). Mapped by Eraldo Ferracci at Fast By Ferracci
- Stainless CBR900RR header
- Black Dragon Carbon Fiber custom muffler.
- Renthal Road Bars.
- NOS OEM 1969 Honda Black Bomber badges
- New Brakes
- Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Dual Compound tires (1 season old)
- Galfer stainless steel braided brake lines
- Flush mount LED turn signals and mirrors
I also have the original stock parts which are in like new condition (Mufflers, Headers, Turn Signals, Handle Bars, and Plastic). These parts are included with the sale.
Asking $3750 CASH AND LOCAL SALES ONLY.